PPM Contracts (Planned Preventative Maintenance)
Many appliances in your commercial kitchen won’t need any more than an annual service, but for some items, more regular maintenance is required in order to keep them at peak performance and extend their lifespan.
For small businesses, an expensive breakdown could potentially have detrimental effects on your ability to trade at peak times, affecting cash flow and your reputation in a competitive sector.
Timed to work for you
Planned preventative maintenance (PPM) can help to reduce overall costs by identifying problems before they occur; offering a more cost-effective and easier to budget for approach than reactive maintenance.
We can schedule routine equipment checks at a time that minimises the impact on your business, allowing you to maximise your output and revenue.
Why have equipment break down and then wait for an engineer to come out and fix it, when you could have prevented it from happening in the first place.
Here are just some of the benefits of planned maintenance:
- Disruption to your business is minimised by planning maintenance to reduce downtime
- Increased reliability of equipment, and improved performance and efficiency which can also help to reduce fuel bills
- Repairs can be budgeted for more effectively
- Fewer large costly repairs as a result of more timely identification of smaller issues
- Overall repairs are reduced by eliminating secondary failures. Parts that fail whilst in use could damage other parts in the process.
- Identification of operational bad practice, reducing unnecessary costs and allowing for proper staff training
- Better conservation and increased life expectancy of assets
- Improved safety and quality conditions
- Due diligance and the possibility of negotiating lower insurance premiums as a result of adhering to the Health & Safety at Work Regulations and EHO compliance
Our highly skilled team are always available to discuss how our PPM service might work for your business.
Call us today on 01792 310255 with any queries you might have. We’d be happy to talk things through in more detail and provide a quote if required.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you have any questions about our PPM Contracts, please see our Frequently Asked Questions below: