Lincat Silverlink SLI42 Counter Top 4 Plate Induction Hob
Embrace the energy efficient power of the Silverlink 600 Electric Induction Hob, which typically delivers 90% efficiency when compared with a solid electric hot plate at 55% and gas hob at 50%. An added efficency is that ventilation and air conditioning costs can also be reduced, as the heat is generated in the pan instead of the hob surface, focusing energy where it’s needed, and not wasting it into the kitchen. The four cooking zones of this model are made for power and high output. It’s a highly responsive and controllable cooking method which delivers almost twice the cooking power of a similarly rated gas hob. The boost function delivers even more power when it’s most needed.
- Four cooking zones for high output. Highly responsive and controllable cooking method.
- High power – delivers almost twice the cooking power of a similarly rated gas hob, whilst saving energy
- Boost function delivers power when it’s most needed
- Designed to perfectly blend in with other products from the Silverlink 600 series
- Pan detection function cuts power when no pan is present, cutting running costs and creating a safer, more comfortable working environment.
- Automatic heat up function switches to a preset power level after full power heat up
- 6mm thick high impact resistant ceramic glass ceramic surface will withstand hard knocks and is easy to clean
- Easy to use rotary controls complete with LED display of power level. Easy to change filter, built into the base of the unit. Powerful internal cooling fan and overheat protection for long service life
Unit Height (External) mm 290 Unit Width (External) mm 600 Unit Depth (External) mm 600